Pages Cookies Muffins Pies Bread Tassies

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holidays just around the corner

With the Holiday Season approaching very quickly I have been paging through my cookbooks, food magazines and the internet to find the perfect pies, side dishes and goodies to make. In the process I found some really great sources and thought I would share them with you.

Sweet Paul is a new magazine that is both in print and on the internet.  It has great recipes and crafts for each season and the next edition is coming out in 2 days. Here is the link: http://www.sweetpaulmag-digital.com/

Another great source is the good old stand by Better Homes and Gardens.  I found 2 wonderful pie recipes in the latest edition that are twists on our old time favorites pumpkin and apple. 
So try something new this holiday season and find the Sweet Things In Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment