Pages Cookies Muffins Pies Bread Tassies

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Late Night Baking

I am  not always sure of what comes over us, but sometimes even after a long hard frustrating day we want to go into the kitchen and whip up some cookies.  I can even cajole Kenzie into helping most of the time...especially if she thinks she may be able to eat a few warm, freshly baked cookies before going to bed.....and then there is of course the extended bed time for helping me.

She is her mother's daughter....the second wind always comes right before the bedtime hour.  I send her up to go to bed ususally an hour before we come and she is always awake .....telling us she is not tired.   Morning comes pretty early though!  I don't take pictures of mornings in this house because sometimes it is not pretty.This is my clown and this is probably why we make cookies at night when we are tired...the silly comes out and we actually end up having some mother daughter therapy.   Try this sometime....it can be fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment