Pages Cookies Muffins Pies Bread Tassies

Monday, March 22, 2010

M&M Chocolate Chip Bars

I just love when a new recipe works out well!   We made M&M Chocolate Chip bars and man are they dangerously good!
I had to bag them up quick and give the few remaining bars away quick before I ate them all.  I have been trying to be a good girl with the calorie intake...so hard when you are baking all of the time.

So I thought that I would share a picture..... just to make you drool a little. Even un-baked they look great.
So here they are before they went into the oven....and guess what they were bagged and eaten so fast that I don't have pictures of them as the final product! 
So if you want to try to make them all you have to do is follow the toll house chocolate chip cookie recipe with a few changes....when it asks for 2 cups of chocolate chips reduce that to 1 cup and add 1 cup of m&m's...... also don't forget to put 1 cup of chopped walnuts!  You could bake these as cookies if you wanted or spread them in a greased 9x13 baking dish like we did. 

Either way they taste great and won't last long!  If you think you would like to eat some, but are feeling a little lazy........ they are for sale at the Market @ Oneida Commons. 
* Remember fresh cookies are baked and brought into the Market @Oneida Commons every friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment