Pages Cookies Muffins Pies Bread Tassies

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Low calorie Cookie Recipes

I am now on the hunt for some low calorie cookie recipes.  It seems that my iron will to not eat what I bake has crumbled...no pun intended.  I have been doing extra workouts from all of the quilt of eating the delicious, warm, mouth watering, cookies we have been baking.

I am not the only one in the house that has had a hard time resisting the the cookies!  My husband and of course our daughter have been stuffing them in too, but our daughter who is very tall and thin and of course has her young active metabolism.... has shown no signs of weight gain from all of the cookies that have passed her lips......oh to be so lucky!

So when we do some test cookies.... I will let you know the results and will pass along the recipes.  So happy baking everyone!

And if you have found that you are in need of a little more exercise from all of the sweet treats you have been baking and eating here is the name of a great workout DVD that my mother gave me for christmas this year and I love it!   It is a Jazzercise DVD by the official Jazzercise creator and her daughter, and it has a 60 minute workout, and a couple of different 30 minute workouts on it that include cardio, and weights.  These workouts focus on strengthening your core, but they really work your whole body.


"JAZZERCISE CORE"    TARGET & TONE MUSCLE, FAT BURING, STRENGTH BUILDING

I have been a Jazzercise Junky on and off for about 10 years.  It is truly worth checking out. It sells for $16.99 through the Jazzercise website.

No comments:

Post a Comment